Thursday, October 20, 2011

Top 5 Dumbest Celebrities




5. Sarah Palin: The person who single handedly lost the election for John McCain. There were KKK members saying “Lets vote for the black guy” because of dumb quotes like this: "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008



4. Jessica Simpson: If someone can tell me what she is good at, I would really appreciate it. Here is her most famous dumb quote: “Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know its tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'”




3. Keanu Reeves: He plays the same role in every movie, “the idiot”, because of quotes like this: “I am a meathead. I can’t help it, man. You’ve got smart people and you’ve got dumb people.”


2. Paris Hilton: She is proof just being rich makes you a celebrity because she darn sure is not smart, because of comments like this: “What’s Wal-Mart, do they like make walls there?”

1. Lindsey Lohan: She has to be the dumbest celebrity! Not only did she ruin her career but she is going to jail in the process. Lindsey Lohan went from starring in “Mean Girls” to being a community service failure. But not many things that she has done top this dumb comment: "I'm not that girl from Freaky Friday anymore! I'm a real adult. In fact, I hate children! I hate them all!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment